I have been and will be traveling quite a bit this month. Only fitting to share some great quotes about adventuring out into the world:
1. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”
2. “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.”
3. ″A traveler without observation is a bird without wings.”
Moslih Eddin Saadi
4. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.”
5. “Travel is more than the seeing of sights;
it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.”
6. “Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry,
but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die,
it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other,
we may even become friends.”
7. “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes
but in having new eyes.”
8. “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey.”
9. Imagine the moment of departure as the crossing of a threshold.
The anxiety you may feel is the reverse of the thrill of anticipation.
Something new is about to happen; something unexpected but transformative.
10. I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.”
Mary Anne Radmacher Hershey
11. “Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps.
The sleeper must awaken.”
12. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure.
There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”